Juvenile Crimes: Don't Let An Adjudication Limit Your Son's Or Daughter's Future

Juvenal LawAdjudication (juvenile conviction) has latent effects that many people — even adult criminal defense lawyers — may be unaware of, including ineligibility for student loans, subsidized housing, employment in certain fields and government assistance. The juvenile justice system is distinct from the adult criminal justice system, and it is important to choose a lawyer who has experience defending minors and who understands what is at stake.

The Law Office of Marc J. Semke has been practicing juvenile law since its founding, and is well-connected with service providers, treatment facilities, rehabilitation centers, diversion programs and juvenile courts in and around Lancaster County, and York, Pennsylvania. We know how the juvenile justice system works, and we are passionate about protecting juveniles' rights. Don't hesitate to call us at 717-781-8021 today.

Representing Minors Accused Of Juvenile Crimes

If your minor son or daughter is in legal trouble, call The Law Office of Marc J. Semke. Our firm has been representing juveniles in delinquency matters for over a decade. We provide premier juvenile defense for youths accused of:

With the right legal representation, the juvenile justice system can function as an intervention, providing minors with the chance to reform so that they can enter adulthood without sacrificing any opportunities. Contact our law office to learn how attorney Marc J. Semke can help your child and why we're the right choice.

We Work To Secure The Best Possible Outcome

Sentences for juvenile crimes can include probation, fines, community service, restitution to cover losses and detention at a juvenile correctional facility. In every juvenile defense case, we first try to have the charges dropped. If we are unable to accomplish this, we will work with the prosecution to negotiate an alternative sentence that will have the least impact on the minor's future. While we are usually able to agree to terms, we will not hesitate to fight for your child's best interest in court if negotiation is not possible.

Do Not Risk The Future Of Your Children

If your minor son or daughter is facing juvenile charges, hire an experienced juvenile law attorney who can advocate for a less severe sentence and protect your child's permanent record. Call 717-781-8021 to schedule a consultation with longtime advocate for juvenile rights protection, attorney Marc J. Semke.