Why Choose Us?

Why Choose Us?The Law Office of Marc J. Semke has been protecting the rights of adults and minors in York County and the surrounding areas for more than a decade. We provide strong and compassionate representation in a variety of matters related to criminal law, juvenile law, DUI law and traffic law.

Following are some features that make our firm stand out.

We Focus On Problem-Solving And Practical Solutions

We understand that every situation is unique. Founding attorney Marc Semke never simply charges into a case without understanding all of the factors at play. He will listen to your side of the story and develop an effective defense strategy for achieving your specific goals, whether they involve avoiding jail time, keeping your record clean, keeping your driver's license, finding addiction treatment or minimizing costs.

Whatever your situation may be, it is important to find a criminal defense lawyer who cares about helping you achieve your goals. Marc Semke is that lawyer.

Very Few Law Firms Have Our Experience In Representing Juveniles

Marc Semke is a former York County assistant public defender who knows how the juvenile justice system works. He has taken a critical look at how minors are treated in the justice system, and he is passionate about protecting the rights and future of young people.

As a youth advocacy and defense firm in Pennsylvania, we are familiar with treatment providers and diversion programs for every possible issue, and we regularly help young people avoid the long-term negative consequences of juvenile charges.

If your child is having legal problems, we can help.

Let Our Experience Be Your Defense

Whether you live in York County, Cumberland County, Dauphin County or Lancaster County, we can meet with you to discuss your goals. For your convenience, we offer flexible scheduling, and are available after business hours and on weekends by appointment. No case is too complex, and we look forward to hearing from you.

To schedule a consultation, contact us online or call 717-781-8021. The sooner we can intervene on your behalf, the sooner we can start protecting your rights and future.